Welcome to the World Vegan Vision Vegan Whatsapp Group.
You are in the company of knowledgeable and supportive vegan individuals from all walks of life, including the medical profession. Feel free to ask any question you may have about diet, exercise, disease, food, recipes, etc.
If you have any recipes, videos, photos, etc., to share…[Read more]
[9:05 PM, 1/30/2019] Dr Shrenik Shah:
In vita mix – one batch , you mix organic cocoa powder and dates
And another batch – mix all different nuts – your choice
I even add hemp seeds , pumpkin seeds , chia seeds , cranberries etc
You can indianize them too by adding Haldi / ginger powder / sesame seeds etc
Mix both batches and just round…[Read more]
We need a new logo which will address the below issues.
1. Need to have a transparent background so that the logo does not create a white rectangle when placed on a colored background.
2. The logo should use largely green color
3. The logo should represent the 3 elements
4. Should create a recognizable logo that…[Read more]
The Veducation of Robin
Robin Quivers was the sidekick of Howard Stern in his very popular radio show. This book describes how Robin became a vegan and turned around her health.
1. Have 1 or 2, large TVs playing short videos on topics of interest. Recently, a 50″ TV was selling at Walmart for $200.
2. Give away small items like pens, magnets, bags, etc
3. Hold poster contests throughout the year in local schools/colleges to generate the art needed to decorate the booth.
4. Identify volunteer leader and empower to…[Read more]
VEGAN CUPCAKES AND ICING
• 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt chickpeas
• 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup superfine sugar
Strain the liquid from the chickpeas. Add cream of tartar and vanilla extract. Whisk on medium speed and slowly add the sugar. Continue to whisk until stiff peaks form, a…[Read more]