Logo Redesign Submissions

Home Forums Forums Miscellaneous Logo Redesign Submissions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Amanda Soden 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ak08820
    Keymaster

Please submit the new and improved designs as a reply to this post.

Ezdras
    Participant

White WVV Logo

Color WVV Logo

Amanda Soden
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for the opportunity you have given my class to redesign your logo. I noticed you were looking for a logo that included the world, veganism, and primarily the color green. I included the world by turning a cows head into a a ocean and the spots are two different continents (North and South America and India). I realize that the cow is extremely sacred in India and thus, I choose the cow as my main focus. In addition, I choose a circle as the logo shape because it represents self and is thought to be a very peaceful symbol. Moreover, I placed an olive branch at the bottom of the circle to reinforce the ideas of peace and veganism. Lastly, I changed The color palette to more greens from my previous submissions. Thank you again for this opportunity and I hope you enjoy my logo and If you want any color or text changes made i’ll be happy to do so.

-Amanda M. Soden

submission #3 – viewing the logo examples you had emailed my professor, I added these cartoon like eyes and mouth to resemble that example.
    viewing the logo examples you had emailed my professor, I added these cartoon like eyes to resemble that example.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Logo Redesign Submissions’ is closed to new replies.